Tips: What to do during MCO?
It's been days after Movement Controlled Order in our country implemented and I guess this is now the time to start getting back on my blog (Sorry, been neglecting it for quite some time).
So, I've been working from home before the MCO announced. There is quite some 'me time' for the self-talk and thinking about what and how I can be better.
These are the things that I have tried when I stay at home:
- Improve Adobe Photoshop skills
3. Get lean, not skinny
- Eat healthily (Keto diet)
- Indoor exercises (FigureRobics or Tabata Workouts)
4. A Healthy Lifestyle
- Sleep 6 to 8 hours per day (Nowadays I usually sleep at 12am and wake up at 8am
- Get some nap in the afternoon during weekends; mind relaxing.
5. Stay connected with my friends and family
- Chat or video call them via WhatsApp/ Zoom/ Skype
- Play Pokemon Go with my mom and husband
- Play PUBG Mobile with my friends
- Stay together? That's the best time to communicate with each other
These are the things I have done during my time. How about you? What have you learned/acquire during this stay at home time?