2019 New Year Resolutions
A brand new year; a new start.
Let me share with you about my experiences on 2017, it's been a tough year, working in a company with stable income, which I am able to travel, sounds good? Not really, getting more and more stressful due to workload, and I always get tired after I reached home. The feeling of just rest at home, and from there, I less meeting friends, less attend events, and slow down on my blog.
- Be more focus on works
- Lose Weight (in a healthy way)
- Sleep at 10pm (A bit hard, try to)
- Exercise every morning
- 3 blog / video per week
- Do more volunteer jobs at D.Y.O (help more children)
- Clear loans
- Get more order on JW Shopee
- Get more clients for JW Solutions
- Build JW Community larger (a better place for passionate DPs)
- Save more money for my family and ME!
Remember, don't just write or wish