The Greens @ Subang West | Malaysia | 5 reasons people decided to buy a house
There are 5 reasons people decided to buy a house:
1. They want to build equity
2. They don't want to throw their money away
3. They want more space
4. They don't want to deal with a landlord
5. They hobbies to make renting
The Greens @ Subang West - New Property Development
Price start from RM482k
With The Green
"Two-Riffic Bonanza" Lucky Draw Campaign - BUY & WIN
You buy a property, and stand a chance to win a car?
It's a brand new Honda Jazz, the grand prize for "Two-Riffic Bonanza" Lucky Draw Campaign launched by Crest Builder Holdings Berhad in conjunction with their newly launched project - The Greens @ Subang West. The "Two-Riffic Bonanza" campaign is a gesture of appreciation from Crest Builder for their customers' support for past developments and continuous support for future developments.
- Comprising of 646 units of condominium
- developed on a 7-acre land with a total gross development value of RM400 million.
- A really ambitious project by Crest Builder
the condominiums are available in 8 different types of layouts from:
- 3 bedrooms
- Terrace unit
- The penthouse
(with built up ranging from 915 square feet to 1830 square feet.)
The development emphasizes on healthy living and is fitted with over 45 facilities spanning over 120,000 square feet park which includes a Half Basketball Court, Indoor and Outdoor Gymnasium, Reflexology Walkway, Yoga Deck, Infinity Lap Pool, BBQ Terrace, Social Lounge, Cycling Track, Sauna Room and more!